Arterial pre-pump Flow Chamber
Using AIM technology, GVS has developed an innovative process to manufacture an Arterial Flow Chamber that meets all of the needs of the haemodialysis market while increasing the quality of the product.
Arterial Flow Chambers are currently made using rigid materials to meet patient needs during haemodialysis treatment.
The molded components are stored and then assembled either by solvent bonding or ultrasonic bonding.
- There are several potential failure modes in the current process
- The process requires multiple steps.
- Components could deform during storage before assembly.
- Defects can be generated during the solvent bonding or ultrasonic bonding processes.
With the innovative new manufacturing technology developed by GVS the parts are molded and assembled inside the mold using both molding and overmolding.
The external storage and assembly cycles are eliminated, increasing the quality level and eliminating the potential for solvent residuals.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Raw materi
- PVC rigid
- Assembly method
- <0.25 Eu/ml
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- EtO, Gamma, Beta