Elipse Integra ABE1P3
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 ABE1P3 R D. EN166 Class 1.B. K.N. (Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch).CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 1000 pmm: Cyclohexane >70 minutes . Chlorine>20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide >25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide >20 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas Filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space (gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvants)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agricolture (Pesticides)