Elipse Integra P100 NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-8120. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations). Certified to ANSI Z87+.
- P100 >99,97% for 0,3 μm particulate.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odor free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space (gas welding)
- Construction (Silica Dust, Abestos, Concrete Dust, Stone Dust, Aggregate Dust, Wood Dust, Cement Dust, Mold)
- Mining (Coal Dust and Silica Dust)
- Manufacturing (Glass Fibres, Composite Fibres, Lead Fumes)
- Food (Poultry, Diary Powders, Spices, Grain Dust)
- Pharmaceutical (Powders, Viruses)