Elipse Integra P100 Nuisance Odour NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
Items code (click to buy on Amazon USA):
SPR551 S/M Elipse Integra Mask with P100 Nuisance Odour filters
SPR552 M/L Elipse Integra Mask with P100 Nuisance Odour filters
SPR450 P100 Nuisance Odour Replacement Filters
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-8120. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations). Certified to ANSI Z87+
- P100 >99,97% for 0,3 μm particulate.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated. Glued additional impregnated media.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Grinding (Metal fumes and dust)
- Construction (Silica dust, abestos, concrete dust, stone dust, aggregate dust, wood dust, cement and mold)
- Mining (Coal dust, Silica dust)
- Manufacturing (Glass fibers, composite fibers, lead fumes)
- Food (Poultry, powders, spices, grain dust)
- Pharmaceutical (Powders, Viruses)