Elipse Organic Vapor P100 NIOSH Respirator
with replaceable cartridges
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
New filters with Low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
New & improved easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance. Elipse OV P100 come in 2 sizes.
The Elipse OV /P100 high performance gas & combined respirator provides protection against dust particles, metal fumes, mists, paint, solvants and organic vapours. It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
The respirator is supplied with two specific activated carbon filtering elements for the protection against a range of gases, vapors, dust and mists.
Once these are finished, they can be replaced with replacement filters. These offer versatile protection against dust and mists up to 50 TLV.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100/OV TC-84A-8062.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Carbon Tetrachloride > 70 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Welding (Metal fumes and dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, molds)
- Car & Ship repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvants)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)