Elipse OV/AG/P100 NIOSH Respirator
with replaceable cartridges
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
New filters with Low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
New & improved easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance. Elipse OV/AG/P100 come in 2 sizes.
The Elipse OV/AG/P100 high performance gas & combined respirator provides protection against dust particles, metal fumes, mists, paint, solvants and organic vapours.
It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry.
Already approved in Europe, the Elipse achieved NIOSH approval in 2011 to make it available on the US market.
- approved to NIOSH Standard: OV/AG/P100 84A-8078.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. 500ppm: Chlorine>25 minutes. 500ppm: Chlorine Dioxide>40 minutes. 500ppm: Hydrogen Chloride>35 minutes. 70ppm: Hydrogen Fluoride>40 minutes. 500ppm: Hydrogen Sulfide>40 minutes. 500ppm: Sulfur Dioxide>20 minutes.
- medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: Activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA synthetic media overmolded / encapsulated with flexible TPE. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Microelectronics (Manufacturing semiconductors)
- Mining & metal (Copper separation desoxidation)
- Car & Ship repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvants)
- Chemical Manufacturing (Making fertilizer, solvents, industrial cleaning agents, insecticides)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)
- Pharmaceutical & Laboratories (Powders, Viruses, Chemical agents)