Engine air Intake Filters
Air filters are a key component of the veichle and are used to clean the air that goes into the engine as required for effective combustion.
The air filter removes abrasive particles from the entry air ensuring combustion occurs in the best possible conditions maintaining optimal fuel efficiency of the veichle.
Without the proper combustion, fuel mileage and power are both reduced.
GVS provides air filters that meet the manufacturer’s specification exceeding the market standards, and providing optimal performance and particle blocking power.
The GVS cleanable air filter line targets high flow needs for the high
performance passenger car and truck aftermarket.
The reusable filter can be washed and reused with guaranteed continued filter performance; eliminating expense of frequent filter replacement or use of recharge oiling kits.
Reduced System Components
Integrated Noise/Vibration Dampening
UL for flammability resistance and flame retardancy
Washable without added treatments and reusable
Carbon additives for odor absorption
- plastic frames and urethane flexible frames
- Adhesive-free Paper
- to Plastic bonding
- Filtration Medias
- including cellulose, synthetics, laminate multi-layer, flame retardant, water resistant
- Passenger cars and light duty truck applications
- Outdoor Power Equipment: Lawn mowers, power washers, snow blowers, generators and commercial equipment
- Power Sports: Motorcycle, ATV & SUV, Marine