Horn filters are designed to protect the electronic and electric assembly
components from contaminants like water, particles, dust, oil, and other
At the same time, they allow the air to pass freely through the filter media by providing enhanced condensation reduction and pressure equalization within the parts enclosures that are often exposed to rapid temperature fluctuations, causing extreme changes in internal pressure.
There are different filter colors available (black, blue and green): each different color is charcaterized by a different type of membrane. The customers can choose the best solution in terms of performance based on the key functional properties and particular environmental conditions for a given application.
- Different ranges of airflow and Water Breakthrough rates available
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic membrane
- Operating temperature -40°C to 110 °C (higher temperature resistance types available upon request)
- Different IP rating degrees of protection
- Compatible with water, automotive fluids and other road contaminant
- High level of flexibility
- ready to be used and easy to be applied
- vent body made of Thermoplastic EPDM
- Electric power boxes
- Sensors and Actuators
- ABS brake systems