Fuel Tank Filters
are incorporated in the automotive fuel tank to protect the fuel pump from
debris and contaminants present in the fuel. Electric fuel pumps are placed
directly inside the fuel tank to supply the engine with controlled fuel flow
and injection pressure. Fuel filters are key in reducing wear on the fuel
system components and ensuring consistent fuel flow can be maintained to the
engine. Today’s engines require more fuel flow and cleaner fuel to achieve
higher standards in emissions control and fuel economy and engine performance.
GVS is the premier supplier to the fuel system manufacturers, supplying innovative filtration technologies that provided enhanced performance and protection to the fuel system and the engine.
GVS Test Procedures
follow International Standards such as:
SAE J 1985, SAE J 905 ISO 19438, ISO 4020, ISO 4548-12, JIS D1608.
Range of filtration media: from 7 to 300 micron.
Superior capacity. Multi-layer media and tri-dimensional filtration surface.
Extended durability and extreme flexibility.
Bent Filters for maximum area usage.
Integrated Noise/Vibration Dampening.
ESD Static management.
Exceptional Fuel Handling and sloshing performance in Low Fuel conditions.
Diesel Cold Start Management.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Range of filtration media
- from 7 to 300 micron.
- Fast design solutions
- with customized high-speed prototyping
- Strong cross technology
- to increase performances and reduce the costs of their final products
- First innovative Gradient Density filtration media for In-Tank Fuel Filtration
- ensuring the high performances and cost benefits.
- Excellent barrier properties to protect parts from damage
- enabling improvements and sustainability.
- Higher efficiency
- without negative effects on pressure drop or filter life.
- Fuel Delivery Modules
- Fuel Tanks
- Diesel Fuel Systems
- In tank electrical fuel suction pump