Aero 2 PFF2 Mask - white
Aero 2 is produced in Monte Mor (SP) in Brazil and it is both approved with ANVISA and CA certifications.
The Aero 2 PFF2 mask has an excellent fit, thanks to its innovative design, achieved through an electronic fabric cutting system.
AERO2 respirators adapt perfectly to all face shapes.
It has a unique fastening system with four adjustment points, allowing a perfect and comfortable fit.
This valve-free Aero 2 PFF2 respiratory protection mask is suitable for respiratory protection in a hospital environment, and protects against aerosols of biological origin whose transmission route is mainly air.
The mask is made of high-quality filtering materials that meet the most stringent national and international standards, developed and tested in the world's best laboratories.
- Made in a foldable format, Aero2 masks are easy to store, even in the pocket, comfortable, and practical
- Individually bagged
- Unique fastening system with four adjustment points, enables a perfect seal, without disturbing the user
- the elastics have been developed to ensure sealing, without the need to be extremely tight and disturb the user
- with adjustable nose clip and straps for a superior fit
- CA 38.337 and Anvisa 80158680030
- Filtration Efficiency of particulate
- Pharmaceutical industry