Microbiological Monitor, 47 mm
Microbiological Monitors & Analytical Funnels
GVS microbiological monitors and analytical funnels provide a complete system solution for liquid sample preparation.
Each single-use, pre-sterilized filtering unit consists of a measured filter funnel, base, pad, membrane, removable lid and plug.
Microbiological Monitors (100 mL) are single use, pre-sterilized filtering units with welded fixed membranes and culturing devices.
With 47 mm or 56 mm Sterile Nitrocellulose Membranes for faster flow rates.
This all-in-one system easily converts from the 100 mL filtration unit to a petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing. The GVS funnels meet the standard method requirements for a disposable device.
Each sterile monitor includes a NC membrane fixed and welded to the dish.
Each sterile analytical funnel includes a removable NC membrane.
- Rapid testing
- with no need to sterilize funnels or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced by up to 70%.
- No flaming required
- combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
- All-in-one system
- filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing.
- Reduced contamination
- single-use materials virtually eliminate cross- contamination between funnel and membrane.
- Reproducible results
- all-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error.
- Easy handling
- ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use.
- Beer and wine analysis
- Dairy products analysis
- Potable water analysis
- Soft drinks analysis
- Waste water analysis