Nutrivex 1.2 µm
The GVS family of IV Filtration products features the most trusted designs, manufactured with the highest throughput membranes in the industry.
IV Express™ filter unit features high throughput, 1.2 µm PES hydrophilic membrane.
It remains the largest selling 1.2 µm in-line IV filter design in the world.
Nutrivex™ filter unit houses a 1.2 µm, PES hydrophilic membrane for the quantitative removal of Candida albicans in nutrient admixture, TPN and lipid solutions, and 5-Ivex™ is providing a 5.0 µm PES hydrophilic membrane.
All of them comprise a PVDF 0.1 µm, hydrophobic vent membrane for reliable air elimination.
- Filter Material
- Hydrophilic PES, Hydrophobic PVDF
- Housing Material
- Clear PETG material (yellow core for Nvex)
- Inlet/Outlet connectors
- In: FLL Out: Tube 3x4.1 mm
- Effective filtration area
- 10.0 cm² PES 0.5 cm² PVDF
- 6.7 cm (height), 4.66 cm (filter body), 1.7 cm (diameter)
- IV therapy
- Antibiotic therapy