Regenerated Cellulose (RC) Membranes
GVS Regenerated Cellulose membrane is a hydrophilic high strength media.
Regenerated Cellulose filters have a broad solvent compatibility, and they contribute very low extractable material in a wide variety of sample solvents.
The RC Membranes are appropriate for sample preparation in many applications and as a standalone or syringe filter membrane.
This membrane media can be sterilized by all common methods keeping a mechanically stability.
The superior strength assures an high chemical resistance for usage with a wide range of aqueous and organic media.
- excellent chemical compatibility and resistance to organic solvent.
- Low non-specific adsorption.
- High mechanical strenght
- superior thermal resistance.
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- 134 °C.
- Pore size
- 0.22 and 0.45 μm.
- Filtration of aqueous and organic solvent filtration
- Particle removal from organic solvents or mixtures of aqueous and non-aqueous samples
- Ultra-cleaning and de-gassing solvents and mobile phases for HPLC
- Protein Chemistry