SPM587 Elipse® P100 RD Mask Starter Kit
GVS Elipse starter Kit is a perfect choice to have 3 master items together:
- an Elipse P100 Mask already fitted with filters;
- an extra pair of filters SPR321 that are suitable for silica, wood, concrete, aggregate and cement, grain, dusts, metal and lead fumes, glass fibres etc;
- a carry case SPM001: hard shell carry case to keep the mask safe and clean, belt holder and practical zip.
Find where to buy:
SPM578 Elipse P100 Starter Kit
The P100 mask included in the Starter Kit is effective against dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, feed, etc. ...
Protects against dust that can cause lung disease. In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminium dusts. Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
Pleated, interchangeable P100 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,97% at 0,3 microns and a breathing resistance of 3 mbar at a flow rate of 47,5 l/min for each filter.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-6949. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations).
- P100 > 99.97 % for 0.3 μ particulate.
- Mask Materials
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE
- Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry