Viral Shield Cabin Air
GVS has developed filters across a wide range of applications areas, such as medical breathing systems, face masks, fume extraction, and HEPA for medical applications.
By bringing together materials and production techniques in these areas, GVS can offer viral shield cabin air filters with filtration performance well above existing products on the market.
We develop high-efficiency customizable packages that can remove a wide range of contaminants (coarse dust, fine particulate, bacteria, viruses, and molecular fumes) along with allergens, whilst still maintaining relatively low levels of resistance for the system to keep energy consumption at a low level.
GVS has filtration performance test capabilities at sub-micron size (we can measure particle efficiency right down to 0.04 microns!) as well as molecular gas breakthrough analysis to ensure the finished products perform to the highest standards.
- It is not water-based and does not dry out, since it stays wet in order to guarantee the normal operating life of the product
- It eradicates micro-organisms by acting as a wetting agent to affect the surface tension of the cell wall: in turn, it enables the active agents to enter into the cell via osmosis to bring about the eradication
- GVS Bacti-G impregnated media can be impregnated into all vehicle cabin air filter solutions
- Increased efficiency using medical filtration know-how
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) and VFE (Viral Filtration Efficiency) tests performed
- Potentially AntiVirus and AntiBacterial performances depending on customer requirements
- Reduced resistance in small packaging sizes
- A wide range of media grades
- we are able to manage different contaminants from coarse dust, through fine particulate, bacteria, viruses and molecular fumes
- A wide range of formats
- rectangular, ramped, conical, cylinder formats, or cascade pleat construction
- A wide range of frames
- foam thermoplastic, fabric, or polyurethane (depending on customer requirements)
- Higher filter performance
- the filter does not rely on electrostatic materials
- Vehicle Cabin Air
- Vehicle HVAC systems