Aero 2 PFF3 Mask with Valve - blue
Aero 2 is produced in Monte Mor (SP) in Brazil and it is both approved with CA certifications.
The Aero 2 PFF3 mask has an excellent fit, thanks to its innovative design, achieved through an electronic fabric cutting system.
AERO2 respirators adapt perfectly to all face shapes.
It has a unique fastening system with four adjustment points, allowing a perfect and comfortable fit.
The exhalation valve with very low resistance to exhalation ensures a smooth breathing process and comfort to the user.
- Made in a foldable format, Aero2 masks are easy to store, even in the pocket, comfortable, and practical
- Individually bagged
- Unique fastening system with four adjustment points, enables a perfect seal, without disturbing the user
- The elastics have been developed to ensure sealing, without the need to be extremely tight and disturb the user
- With adjustable nose clip and straps for a superior fit
- CA 38.397
- Filtration efficiency of particulate
- Metallurgical, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile industry
- Welding, painting, glass fiber
- Constructions, agriculture, mining
- Laboratory, hospitals