Energy & Mobility Technical Sales
- Job reference
- Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Sales Representative
GVS Group is looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join GVS Filtration in United States.
Reporting to the Energy & Mobility Regional Manager, the Technical Sales Representative is responsible for providing full-spectrum support in sales to GVS in American territory.
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE-Energy & Mobility Division
The Technical Sales Representative will work with other members of the team in all aspects of the sales process to maintain and grow existing customers, create new customers, and to meet or exceed sales quotas while continuously striving to improve profitability. Areas of responsibility will encompass work on a cross functional level with sales, customer service and accounting, with involvement in product sales, inventory, logistics, and credit. In addition to this sales responsibility, you will strive to learn the technical components of our products to provide further value to our customers.
If you are a go getter with an entrepreneurial mindset, proficient in
current technology and have a successful sales history and technological background in sales this may just be the perfect opportunity to excel and succeed. This position is currently open for immediate hire to candidates hat can prove a successful sales history in a technological market.
We are looking for a high energy, technically comfortable individual who will manage an assigned customer portfolio with increasing autonomy, after a training period.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Establish and expand relationships in current account base.
- Grow and develop OEM and aftermarket business and improve GVS Filtration’s profitability.
- Conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments and meet with clients and prospective clients.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Provide quotations, technical information, sales presentations & product introduction, with the focus on presenting tailor made to the client’s specific business needs.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
- Prepare sales reports , market analysis and business opportunity.
- Setup and maintain customer files.
- Expand product/service footprint in current clients.
- Manage and improve customer scorecardsIdentify and develop new business opportunities.
- Establish a broad client and prospect base to promote all GVS products and services.
- Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and profitability goals.
- Produce periodic business plan updates, internal reports and documentation.
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure customer payables are current.
Experience and technical skills required include:
- Experience in the filtration industry is preferred but not required
- College degree in Engineering or Economics is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in Sales, even short, in an automotive manufacturing company
- Hunter mentality
- Benchmark and price analysis skills
- Ability to travel in support of the customer frequently
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated to work autonomously
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Target and result oriented
- Proficient with computers with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent Negotiation Skills, professionalism, and customer responsiveness