Healthcare Sales Manager - France
- Job reference
- Healthcare Sales Manager - France
The Sales Manager is a key member of GVS sales team. This role contributes to volume, share, and distribution goals by selling and implementing national account priorities at the region level for GVS Group in the country.
This role achieves its objectives through aligning, translating, and executing mutual customer and GVS priorities across national account sectors/ lines of business to over-deliver on results. The roles responsibilities include, but are not limited to – key customer relationship building and wiring at a region level to execute national account programs and priorities, management of extensive regional stakeholder relationships across a wide geography, effectively influencing and communicating to execute through field sales and marketing organization to drive brand programming into all outlets.
The sales manager will be responsible for the development of the geographic area and the relevant foreign market and for definition and implementation of market strategies. The sales manager will have to identify and develop business opportunities. He/she will deal with complex sales mainly B2B, study the offers from the kick-off phase, solve problems of both a commercial and technical nature of the product, from the identification of the customer's needs and problems up to the proposition of technical solutions, product development monitoring, production monitoring and delivery of the product and closing of the business. He/she will maintain business relationships and develop them.
The sales manager reports to the Healthcare & Life Sciences EMEA Director.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
· Manage the entire sales process from the customer's initial commitment to the closing of the sale
· Attention on the HC market to take new innovative solutions for the development of the GVS business
· Budget management, responsible for the quota and the established sales target
· Sales engineer and manage technical discussion with customers and with GVS technical team
· Develop and implement strategies to increase business opportunities
· Propose the development of new products
· Manage offers of non-standard products
· Manage management negotiations
· Drive sales of new products and applications
· Understanding customer preferences and anticipating needs/trends
· Manage Local Relationships that Influence Regions/Divisions/Banners of Assigned Chains
· Budgets/Annual Planning
· Business Analysis & Reviews
· Sales event such as exhibition, training, meeting
· Communication & Team Work
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum 4 years experience in Life Sciences Sector
- Experience in Life Sciences distributor management
- Key Account Management experience in the pharmaceutical sector, universities, research centers, industrial, chemical and food industries
- Knowledge of the French Life science market
- Excellent communication, active listening, & collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Innovative, solution-oriented mindset, ability to digest feedback and quickly into action.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
University – Bachelor’s Degree in science field required
- Fluent in English, additional languages an advantage
- Travel up to: 50% (even at short notice)