Elipse Integra P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- Integra mask (Goggle combined) conforms to EN 140:1998 & EN 166:2002. Particulate filters conform to EN 143:2000+A1:2006. Gas and combined gas & particulate filters conform to EN 14387:2004+A1:2008.
- At 1000 ppm: P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate A1 >70 minutes cyclohexane.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone.
- activated carbon with ABS shell. Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over mould / encapsulation (for combined filters with P3 protection).
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry