Our Stopcock is built to meet all fluid control requirements and related applications in the medical field.
This device has been developed to suit perfectly all the needs requested from the operator to the patient.
It has been realized using medical-grade materials, that are resistant to lipids, disinfectants, and aggressive drugs.
Our 4-way Stopcock can be customized and personalized to your needs and requirements.
For product specifications, applications, and order information consult the catalog.
GVS Stopcock is a performance leader:
- exceeding 15 bar pressure resistance
- high flow rate
- reduced dead space; half-moon flow channel
- color-coded pins personalization
- easy-drive T handle
- Liquid Flow Rate
- 150 ml/min ±5% at 14,5 psi (0,10 bar)
- Operational Pressure
- 72.5 psi (5 bar) Standard Application
- Dead Volume
- 0.2 mL
- Infusion and IV Therapy
- Drug Delivery
- Hemodynamic Pressure Monitoring