Adhesive Venting Patch
GVS adhesive ventilation patch are designed to protect electronic and electric assembly components from contaminants like water, particles, dust, oil and other automotive fluids. At the same time they allow the air to pass freely through the filter media by providing enhanced condensation reduction and pressure equalization within the parts enclosures that are often exposed to rapid temperature fluctuations, causing extreme changes in internal pressure.
Thanks to the different types of GVS membranes available, the customers can choose the best solution in terms of performance, quality and price.
Small pore size reduces
liquid penetration speed through the filter due to slow airflow, while larger
pore size lets liquids pass through faster and easily reduces retention
performance. Key functional properties,
different pore size, particular environmental conditions and specific surface
tension of a fluid should be considered before choosing the proper filter media
for a given application.
- Wide range of typical airflow and Water Breakthrough rates available
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic membranes
- Different IP rating degrees of protection
- Different operating temperature resistance range
- Compatible with water, automotive fluids, and other road contaminant
- High level of flexibility
- ready to be used and easy to be applied
- High level of customization
- different shapes and dimensions available upon request
- Vehicle Lighting systems
- Electric power boxes
- Sensors and Actuators
- ABS brake systems