GVS analytical funnels provide a complete system solution for liquid sample preparation.
Each single use, pre-sterilized filtering unit consists of:
- measured filter funnel and its base;
- removable lid and plug.
The GSV Funnels meet the standard method requirements for a disposable device. Each sterile analytical funnel includes a removable NC membrane.
Analytical funnels are ready-to-use 100 ml filtration units with membrane and culturing devices. After filtration the membrane of the analytical funnel can be used for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative biological analysis.
- Rapid testing
- with no need to sterilize funnels or filter base between samples, testing time can be reduced by up to 70%
- No flaming required
- combined filtration unit minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
- All-in-one system
- filtration unit easily converts to a Petri dish, which can be labeled and incubated for culturing
- Reduced contamination
- ingle-use materials virtually eliminate cross contamination between funnel and membrane
- Reproducible results
- all-in-one filtration unit reduces the chance of external error
- Easy handling
- ready-to-use, pre-sterilized monitors are simple to use
- Beer and wine analysis
- Dairy products analysis
- Potable water analysis
- Soft drinks analysis
- Waste water analysis