Rigid Pocket Filters Bacticell
GVS offers a range of unique rigid pocket filters, BACTICELL.
Modular, energy-saving, antimicrobial filter.
BACTICELL, treated with Bacti-G™, an additive that neutralises viruses, bacteria and mould spores.
The large filter surface area ensures lower energy consumption and longer filter life. BACTICELL can last up to three times longer than a conventional pocket filter.
The filter cells can be removed to reduce disposal, transport and storage costs.
Bacticell is certainly the GVS air filter that has won the most international awards.
Bacticell is designed for many fields of use, and specifically for air handling units. They are available in a wide range of sizes and efficiency levels.
- Antimicrobial filter
- Interchangeable with standard size pocket filters
- Individually tested Bacti-G impregnated materials eliminate up to 99% of moulds, bacteria and viruses on contact
- Large filter surface area reduces energy consumption and increases filter life
- During installation the flat design of the enclosure allows for flexibility and easier access in tight spaces
- Removes mould or fungal spores, reducing cleaning costs within the sewer and building.
- It can eliminate problems in old buildings that would lead to 'sick building syndrome'.
- Reduction of odours from mould build-up or decaying materials on filter surfaces.
- It can contribute to reducing the time patients spend in hospitals.
- Reduces damage in museum and art gallery exhibitions.
- Safer for maintenance teams when replacing filters than contaminated pocket filters.
- Bacticell F8 ECO
- Filtering media
- Glass fibre
- Frame material
- Replacement cells and side supports
- AHU (Air Handling Unit)
- Food and bavarages
- Clean rooms