Bacticell F9 PLUS
GVS BACTICELL filters are a range of unique rigid pocket filters.
They are treated with Bacti-G™, an additive that neutralizes viruses, bacteria, and mold spores.
The filter cells can be removed to reduce disposal, transport, and storage costs.
BACTICELL is designed for many fields of use, and specifically for air handling units.
- Antimicrobial filter
- Interchangeable with standard size pocket filters
- Individually tested Bacti-G impregnated materials eliminate up to 99% of molds, bacteria, and viruses on contact
- Large filter surface area reduces energy consumption and increases filter life. They can last up to three times longer than a conventional pocket filter
- During installation, the flat design of the enclosure allows for flexibility and easier access in tight spaces
- Removes mold or fungal spores, reducing cleaning costs within the sewer and building
- It can eliminate problems in old buildings that would lead to 'sick building syndrome'
- Reduction of odors from mold build-up or decaying materials on filter surfaces
- It can contribute to reducing the time patients spend in hospitals
- Reduces damage in museum and art gallery exhibitions
- Safer for maintenance teams when replacing filters than contaminated pocket filters
- Bacticell F9 PLUS
- Filtering media
- Glass fiber
- Frame material
- Assembly method
- AHU (Air Handling Unit)
- Suitable for clean rooms, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, food and bevarages