Elipse Integra® ABEK1 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
SPR538 (S/M) Elipse Integra Mask with ABEK1 filters
SPR539 (M/L) Elipse Integra Mask with ABEK1 filters
SPR489 ABEK1 Replacement Filters
This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours.
Once the filters are exhausted, they can be replaced with spare filters.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 ABEK1. EN166 Class 1.B.K.N. (Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch). CE 2797.
- At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 minutes. Chlorine > 20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide > 20 minutes. Ammonia > 50 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- activated carbon sealed into a ABS shell.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For multiple gases, vapours, acids, ammonia
- For organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°C
- For ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives