Elipse Integra ABEK1P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 ABEK1P3 R D. EN166 Class 2.F. K.N. (Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch). CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 minutes. Chlorine > 20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide > 20 minutes. Ammonia > 50 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For multiple gases, vapours, acids, ammonia and dust
- For organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°C
- For ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives