Elipse Integra® Low Profile A2P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
Find where to buy:
SPR673 S/M Elipse Integra Low Profile Mask with A2P3 filters
SPR674 M/L Elipse Integra Low Profile Mask with A2P3 filters
SPR670 Replacement filters A2P3
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance while keeping the filter very small.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are saturated, they can be replaced with new filters.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Pleated P3 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,95% at 0,3 microns.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 A2P3 R D (suited for organic gases and dust). EN166 2C-1.2 - 1.B.K.N 3-B" (UV Filter with Good Colour Recognition, Optical Class 1, Medium Energy Impact, Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch). CE 2797. UKCA 0086
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. A2>35 minutes cyclohexane.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space (gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvents)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)