Elipse® P100 Nuisance Odour NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of vision without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Large central non-return valve which allows for a reduction of breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum. Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse come in 2 sizes.
Effective against dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, feed, etc. ...
Also effective for small concentration of vapors/odors.
Protects against dust that can cause lung disease. In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminium dusts. Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
Pleated, interchangeable P100 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,97% at 0,3 microns and a breathing resistance of 3 mbar at a flow rate of 47,5 l/min for each filter
- P100 with Nuisance Odour TC-84A-6950. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42 CFR 84 (Code of Federal Regulations).
- P100 >99,97% for 0,3 μm particulate
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE
- Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated. Glued additional impregnated media
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters
- Welding and Grinding (Metal fumes and dust)
- Construction (Silica dust, abestos, concrete dust, stone dust, aggregate dust, wood dust, cement and mold)
- Mining (Coal dust, Silica dust)
- Manufacturing (Glass fibers, composite fibers, lead fumes)
- Food (Poultry, powders, spices, grain dust)
- Pharmaceutical (Powders, Viruses)