Elipse P3 Nuisance Odour Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of vision without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users are required to wear.
Large central non-return valve means lower breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum. Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse come in two sizes: S/M and M/L.
Effective against dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, animal feeds, etc.
Protects against dust that can cause lung disease. In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminium dusts. Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
Pleated, interchangeable P3 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,95% at 0,3 microns and a breathing resistance of 3 mbar at a flow rate of 47,5 l/min for each filter.
- Mask conforms to EN 140:1998. Filters conform to EN 143:2000+A1:2006.
- minimum efficiency of 99,95% at 0,3 micron.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone.
- activated carbon with ABS shell. Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over mould / encapsulation (for combined filters with P3 protection).
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry