Elipse® P3 Source Control Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact and lightweight, the GVS Elipse P3 Source Control respirator mask is ideal for everyday use for respiratory protection against micro-organisms and viruses down to a size of 0,3µ.
Manufactured from a comfortable tpe and featuring an elasticated head and neck strap, this mask is suitable for wearing over long periods of time with a reduced risk of wearer fatigue.
The Source Control Exhalation Filter reduces cross contamination risks to those around them. In essence, the exhalation air goes through the valve and the filter with bacterial filtration efficiency of 99,9%. The breathing resistance stays very low thanks to the large surface area of the filters.
There are three classes of filtering facepieces: P1, P3 and P3. The Elipse P3 sits in the highest classification for a mask, P3. In order to achieve this classification, tests are performed on the mask to measure its filtering efficiency and the maximum level of inward leakage.
The mask is also subjected to breathing resistence and skin compatibility tests.
All Elipse masks are CE masked, and conform to personal protection equipment regulation (EU) 2016/425 & UKCA.
Features and Benefits
- Exhalation filter "Source Control"
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010
- Fully adjustable for better comfort and fit
- Latex, silicone and odour free materials
- Completely hypo-allergenic
- Individually boxed to avoid cross-contamination
- Filters are reusable and changeable
- Two sizes to cater for all face shapes
- Made in Morecambe, Lancashire
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN143: 2000+ A1: 2006 P3 RD. CE 2797. UKCA 0086.
- P3 >99,95% at 0,3 μ particulate.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- P3 Filters
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Valve Exhalation Filter
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency above 99,9%.
- Food industry
- Emergency Services