The design of the EPI-MAX filters is an extremely innovative solution to problems in the IV market.
Although the filter is made only of one hydrophilic membrane layer, it has a high filtration and priming efficiency.
The filter is designed for use in the filtration of intravenous or other aqueous solutions for removal of particles larger than 0.2µm.
EPI-MAX filters are particularly suitable for the following filtration applications:
- Ampoule drug injection
- Epidural anesthesia, local anesthesia
- Intraocular injectables
- TPN solutions additives
- Low volume pain control
- Small volume sterilization
- Pharmacy admixture
- Pore Size
- 0.2µm, other size available upon request
- Priming Volume
- <0.25 EU/ml (LAL method)
- Sterilization Compatibility
- EtO (max 55°C) or Gamma (25kGy)
- Maximum operating pressure
- 8bar (116psi)
- Maximum operating temperature
- 55°C (131°F)