Gas Cap Breather Filters
Traditional Vehicle Gas caps function in multiple ways to protect and seal off the fuel tank system.
The gas cap screws into the top of the filler neck and seals to keep out debris and block fuel vapor leakage.
A filter can be incorporated into the gas cap for air venting during use.
- Block debris from entering the tank during cap removal
- Control escape path for air pressure when opening the tank
- Reduction of the possibility of any fuel expulsion from the tank towards the final consumer
- Filler Neck Filters. The use of filters in the fuel line of the filler neck
- This seeks to reduce and remove debris from the fuel before it enters the fuel tank.
- Tank Breather Filters
- The air pressure and volume changes internal to the fuel tank require compensation with air from outside.
- Fuel Tank systems