GX4 Gas Monitor
The GX4 gas monitor detects when there are harmful levels of toxic gases present near your breathing source.
Detecting up to four gases at once and displaying air quality readings in real time through its smart device and cloud integration capabilities, GX4 gives you peace of mind knowing exactly what's in the air being supplied to the respirator at all the times.
Sensors currently available include CO, O2 and H2S.
- Illuminated display shows real time gas levels
- 103DBA alarm
- Sturdy mounting bracket
- Gas sensor cartridges can be easily removed and replaced
- GX4 housing and sensor cartridges are made from reinforced polypropylene that will handle harsh conditions
- Push-release air inlet
- Robust power inlet
- Auxilliary connection
- Pre-calibrated sensors available include include CO, O2 and H2S - all have a two year shelf life
- connect to the GX4 from your laptop, tablet, phone or network to view real time data, download logs, or air quality reports.
- complete quick and easy calibration checks with no set points required.
- optional carry case available for protection of the device.
- Abrasive blasting