Infusion Controllers with filter
HI-FLO IV Set
The GVS infusion controllers with filter are gravity infusion sets marked CE MDR 2017/745/EU.
These sets are equipped with the innovative GVS Speedflow® filter, which is extremely compact in size but delivers high performance.
There are various configurations of these sets available to meet the clinician's requirements, which may include flow regulators Easydrop® or Eurodrop®, rollers, Y-injection port, and clamp.
💡 If you would like further information about our products, their applications, or to place an order, please click the button below.
The GVS infusion controllers with filter are indicated for the infusion of various substances such as drugs, including chemotherapy, anesthetics, parenteral nutrition, and saline solutions for intravascular applications.
The sets include:
- Speedflow® filter: adult and pediatric versions, 0,2/0,2positive/1.2/5,0 µm pore sizes, vented or not;
- Drip chamber: 20 drops/ml;
- Easydrop® or Eurodrop® flow regulator, with single or double scale.
- ISO 10993
- <0.25 EU/ml (LAL test)
- Maximum operating temperature
- 5 - 40 °C
- with ISO 8536-4, ISO 80369-7 Luer Lock Connector
- Aqueous IV Solutions
- IV Therapy
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Saline Solutions