Ivex™ and Nutrivex™
The GVS family of IV Filtration products features the most trusted designs, manufactured with the highest throughput membranes in the industry.
Their housing is manufactured with co-polyester.
All materials meet ISO 10993 requirements for external communicating devices, blood path indirect.
- Fast flow rates
- 96 hours throughput
- Compact size
- Unique cylindrical shape
- Clear PETG material (yellow core for Nvex)
- Pore Size
- 0.2µm, 1.2µm
- Drug Compatibility
- total compatibility with the most popular drugs: Paclitaxel; Human Insulin; Heparin; Lidocaine Hydrochloride; Bupivacaine; Mannitol; 5-Fluorouracil
- Filtration efficiency
- Pyrogenicity EU/ml
- <0.25 using the LAL test method
- Maximum operating temperature
- 55°C (131°F)
- Antibiotic therapy
- Dialysate for kidney dialysis