OV/P100 Elipse Integra® NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a unique and innovative combined protection, reducing risks of non-compatibility, non-conformity and mist build-up. Large central non-return exhalation valve which reduces the breathing resistance for the user and keeps moisture build-up inside the mask to a minimum.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse Integra come in 2 sizes.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours and dust.
Once the filters are exhausted, they can be replaced with spare filters.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100/OV TC-84A-3538. ANSI Z87+ Approved.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Carbon Tetrachloride > 70 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: Activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media overmolded / encapsulated with flexible TPE. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For organic gases and vapours until 5,000 ppm
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvents)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)