PCTE AOX (Hydrophilic)
GVS PCTE AOX-certified membrane is made from the same thin, microporous polycarbonate film that is the base for our standard PCTE products.
AOX-certified membrane is further tested to provide a PCTE membrane with the level of trace volatile, chlorinated organics in the base film at or below 0.03μg/cm (or 0.15μg for a 25mm membrane) by EPA method 8010.
It is ideally suited for use in groundwater and wastewater testing to determine the level of organic halides.
Halide levels are often regulated and their presence is frequently used as a pollution indicator.
- AOX-certified for halide measurement using regulated tests
- Low levels of trace volatile, chlorinated organics eliminates interference with result
- Groundwater testing
- Wastewater testing
- Food and dairy testing
- Legionella testing
PCTE PVP-Treated (Hydrophilic)
- General filtration
- Removal of red blood cells from plasma
- Flow control of reagents through assays
- Precise filtration and prefiltration
- Fuel testing
PCTE Black (Hydrophilic)
GVS PCTE Membrane is available with a black surface for staining applications.
Treatment of GVS PCTE with a proprietary black dye makes this membrane appear dark gray.
The membrane exhibits essentially no autofluorescence and is ideal for direct microscopy applications.
- Observation of microorganisms
- Direct counting of microorganisms
- Water testing