Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Membrane
GVS Hydrophilic Polyvinylidene Difluoride (Hydrophilic PVDF) Filtration Membrane is a supported, hydrophilic membrane that exhibits broad chemical compatibility and low protein binding.
Composed of PVDF internally supported by an inert polyester web, the resulting membrane has dimensional stability.
This provides higher throughputs than competitor offerings and reduces the amount of filter changes needed during filtration.
PVDC hydrophilic membrane is ideal for use in filtration applications of biological solutions.
This hydrophilic membrane has a great thermal stability with maximum operating temperature of 175°F and it is autoclavable.
- Superior strength
- to withstand aggressive handling or use with automated equipment without breaking or tearing.
- Low protein binding
- minimizes retention of proteins in solution.
- Low extractables
- ensure tests will be clean with consistent results.
- Lot-to-lot consistency
- ensures consistent flow and diffusion rates for dependable results every time.
- Filtration of Aqueous and Organic Solutions
- Analytical Sample Prep, uHPLC
- Protein Chemistry