PX5 PAPR Starter Pack for Gas Filters
The PX5 changes the way people experience clean filtered air across multiple industries – from medical and chemical settings, through to the profoundly harsh environments of foundries.
The PX5 is the result of years of product refinement, designed with new functional capabilities that increase your ability to perform, while enhancing your experience of comfort. The PX5 redefines what it means to be a powered air purifying respirator.
Weighing just 1.16 Kg with the HEPA cartridge/filter fitted, and between 1.65 Kg and 1.7 Kg with a gas cartridge/filter fitted, the PX5 allows you to get more out of your day by reducing the effects of fatigue.
Through strategically distributing its weight with its vertical mounting position and support from our flexi-belt system, the PX5 contours to your body for maximized comfort and stability.
With sleek considered surfaces, quick release mount lock system and certification for IP65 in use and IP67 with cleaning kit in place, the PX5 enables you to efficiently disinfect the unit, reducing downtime and ensuring the system is ready to protect you again.
The PX5 is offering 3 air flow speed: 180, 210, and 230 lpm.
The PX5 is truly the hallmark of powered air purifying respirator capabilities and their practical application.
Find where to buy:
PX5 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
Gas Filter Door
2'' Flame Retardant Belt Assembly
Belt Support Mount
Rechargeable Battery and Charging Bank (EU and UK plug)
1x Spark Arrestor
1x pack of Pre-filters (10pk)
(Breathing Tube & Gas filter sold separately)
- Lightweight, easy to use PAPR that is compatible with A2P3 and ABEKP3 filters.
- The PX5 PAPR can be used with either a belt mount or a backpack.
- The battery sits inside the unit making cleaning very easy.
- The PX5 has 3 fan speeds ranging from 180L per min to 230L per min
- Certified to EN 12941
- 1998 +A2: 2008 (TH3/2, ABEK TH2/3, A2 TH2/3 depending the headpiece combination)
- Mining, steel mills and foundries
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Painting, automotive and shipyard
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives
- Agriculture (chemical spraying)