GVS high-efficiency rigid pocket filters represent a technological innovation in filtration thanks to its four dihedral structure.
These filters are designed for energy conservation due to low-pressure drop and large filter surface area, offering a viable alternative to soft pockets.
- Long service life due to large filter surface area
- Reduced weight due to new design
- Low-pressure drop lightweight construction
- Fully incinerable
- Multi-directional airflow
- Individually tested according to EN779
- from M6 to F9
- Filter Media
- glass fiber
- Frame material
- AHU (Suitable for clean rooms/pharmaceuticals/hospitals/food and beverages)
- General applications and air conditioning