SPR426 Pair of B1P3 Replacement Filters for Dust and Inorganic Gases
These filters are recommended for organic, inorganic and chemical gases into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
- Filters last up to 3 years and can be easily replaced
- B1P3 RD Filters are CE certified: EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008
- Filters have activated carbon with ABS shell and High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter (HESPA) with TPE over mould/ encapsulation
- Offer a minimum efficiency of 99,95% or higher
- Elipse models
- SPR425 (S/M), SPR505 (M/L)
- Automotive (electrical systems and various components (formaldehyde))
- Chemical Industry (Manufacturing desinfectants, industrial cleaning agents (Iodine))
- Mining (copper mining)
- Manufacturing (Phosphate fertilizers, aluminium sulfate, lead-acid for car batteries)
- Microelectronics (Semiconductor manufacturing (Arsine))
- Iron & steelmaking (oxidation removing)