Electric and electro-hydraulic power steering systems require mechatronic solutions expertise to reduce the steering effort of cars by using an external power source to assist in turning the wheels.
GVS is in the lead in the manufacturing of filtration solutions for these applications.
The great technological and innovative design capacity allows GVS to solve all the filtration problems of its customers, especially when the elements must be used or inserted in conditions of reduced space, optimizing the performance of the final product.
The normal use of standard filtering nets, from 40 to 160 microns, allows GVS to satisfy every request, even for ultra-fast prototyping, while the strong cross-technology that characterizes the various development areas of GVS guarantees the use of innovative filter materials and advanced designs to increase the effectiveness of your products.
- Dimensions and size
- Customizable due to customer needs
- Filter manufacturing
- without use of sealing O-rings, using Co-Molding and Over-Molding of silicon or rubber elastomer seals
- Resistance to high temperature
- up to 160°C
- Filtering Materials
- PE, PA, Steel
- Types of weave
- Plain weave, Twill weave, Plain Dutch weave, Reverse Dutch weave, Twill Dutch weave
- Thermoplastic resin
- : Nylon (PA), Acetal (POM), Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyphenyle Sulfide (PPS), Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Electric and power steering systems
- Electro-hydraulic power steering systems