T200 Respirator, Bump Cap
The T200 enables you to work in your environment free of respiratory hazards and discomfort through its supportive design.
With positive pressure breathing and true freedom of movement, the T200 ensures you can navigate your surroundings without any restrictions so you can focus on what’s in front of you.
Made for customization, the T200’s head harness features multiple adjustment points, allowing you to change its sizing to suit the contours and shape of your head.
Through the secure fit and streamlined framework, this maximizes stability, relieving you of aches and strains on your neck.
With the large clear visor, experience an uncompromised field of view that allows for greater precision and attention. The T200 also features an adjustable lens and air ducting positioning to accommodate for different facial features and the use of optical aids such as loupes and prescription lens glasses.
Get more out of your role by using respiratory protection that supports, not restricts you.
Tychem® 2000 Face Seal
PX5 breathing tube
- Lightweight design supports greater comfort.
- Widened perspective for increased field of view.
- Multiple adjustment points to suit all users head shapes and sizes.
- Bump cap protects against unwanted knocks.
- Certified to EN 12941
- 1998 + A2:2008 (TH3)
- Certified to EN 166
- 2001 1 F 3
- Certified to EN 812
- Pharmaceutical/ Medical/Laboratory
- Dust, Viruses, Bacteria and Gases depending on filter type