T200 Respirator, Bump Cap - Tychem® 2000 Hood with Face Seal
The T200 enables you to work in your environment free of respiratory hazards and discomfort through its supportive design.
With positive pressure breathing and true freedom of movement, the T200 ensures you can navigate your surroundings without any restrictions so you can focus on what’s in front of you.
Made for customization, the T200’s head harness features multiple adjustment points, allowing you to change the fitting to suit the contours and shape of your head.
Through the secure fit and streamlined framework, this maximizes stability, relieving you of aches and strains on your neck.
With the large clear visor, experience an uncompromised field of view that allows for greater precision and attention. The T200 also features an adjustable lens and air ducting positioning to accommodate for different facial features and the use of optical aids such as loupes and prescription lens glasses.
Get more out of your role by using respiratory protection that supports, not restricts you.
- Il respiratore T200 include:
T200 Bump Cap Assembly
17-732 Tychem 2000 Shoulder Length Hood with Face Seal
04-831 Breathing Tube
- Large viewing window for exceptional downward and peripheral vision.
- Moveable lens and airduct positioning to accommodate prescription lens glasses and different facial features.
- Adjustable sizing to ensure a customizable secure fit.
- Controllable airflow allowing the user to direct air over the lens or forehead.
- Reusable head suspension system.
- Peel-off lenses available for increased productivity.
- No fit testing required.
- Certified to EN 12941
- 1998 + A2:2008 (TH3)
- Certified to EN 166
- 2001 1 F 3
- Pharmaceutical/ Medical/Laboratory
- Dust, viruses, bacteria