Z-link Respirator - Zytec FR Chin Seal for PX5® PAPR
The Z-Link is the most versatile multi-purpose respirator on the market.
Designed to be resilient in harsh industrial applications while practical to meet the demands of healthcare and life science settings. The Z-Link has been designed with your comfort and functionality in mind, ensuring no matter where you’re working, you’ll be protected for your life’s best moments.
Visibility has been at the forefront of the Z-Link’s design, boasting a large visor that enables you to see with exceptional downward and peripheral vision. This system also combines with a visor that hinges open so you can easily communicate with your team, as and when necessary.
Fitted with a padded headliner and head suspension system, the Z-link’s weight is evenly distributed, relieving you of aches and strains on your neck to enhance your experience of comfort. Being fully adjustable ensures the respirator fits securely to all head sizes, maximizing stability and always moving with your head.
Our innovative design ensures you have a greater range of movement, so you can focus on your job at hand. The Z-Link is everything you need in a respirator.
Click to buy on Amazon:
16-810 Safety Lens,
16-731 Chin Seal Zytec FR,
04-831 PX5 Breathing Tube
- Lightweight system (1.07kgs) and very comfortable using multi-adjustment helmet system.
- Superior Comfort: molded padding fits closely to your head to evenly spread weight.
- Certified to EN 12941
- 1998 +A2:2008 (TH2 with PX5 PAPR)
- Certified to EN 166
- 2001 1 B T 9 3
- Technical Specification
- EN 397:2012 +A2:2012 (Impact Clauses 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3) and Optional Clauses Very Low Temperature -30⁰C, Molten Metal MM, Lateral Deformity LD, Electrical Properties 440v a.c.
- Vary depending on the filter choice