Z4 Welding Respirator
With comfort and durability the top priority, we have created the most ergonomically balanced welding respirator available. Its lightweight (805g headpiece) design and multi-adjustment head suspension system ensures a stable fit that moves with you, reducing aches and strains on your neck, allowing you to enjoy life’s best moments.
The Z4 boasts an optically clear grinding visor and a flip-up welding visor designed to increase operator productivity.
Visibility is further enhanced by clip-in shade 5 side windows offering maximum peripheral vision. These can also be switched out for window blockers which are included in the standard package.
The Z4 includes the large ADF lens with 1.1.1 optical quality rating guaranteeing uniform shading and distortion free vision, allowing you to work safely and more comfortably for longer across different angles.
To further increase your comfort and stability, the Z4 can also be fitted with the Comfort-Link™ padding system for an individualized fit.
Click to buy on Amazon:
- Z4 Respirator, includes:
1.1.1 ADF lens
Slim-line ear muffs
PX5® Breathing Tube
Dual Air Distribution: the patent pending dual air distribution system delivers 75% to your breathe zone via a multi-directional outlet. The remaining 25% is directed over the grinding visor to prevent fogging.
Easy of use: flip up welding visor for optimum vision during grinding
Comfort: comfortable multi-adjustment head suspension system
Eye protection: clear replaceable grinding lens approved
40% MORE VIEWING WITH THE OCV ULTRA ADF (110X110)
Viewing Area: 66.77 square cm
Light state: Shade 3. Dark state: Selectable shades 9-13
Fast, reliable switching speed: 0.1ms at 23ºC / 73ºF
Optional auto delay function from dark to light (0.15 to 1 seconds)
Weight (ADF only): 130 g
Temperature range: -20ºC to +50ºC / -4ºF to 122ºF
3 year warranty
2 Sensors, plus additional Ambient Light Sensor
Sensitivity and optional delay adjustment on case
Highest quality wide view ADF available
Constant UV/IR protection
Adapts to standard magnifying lens
1.1.1 DIN Rating
Suitable for all types of electro-arc welding, including covered electrodes, MIG/MAG, TIG/WIG, plasma welding and cutting.
NOT FOR LASER OR GAS WELDING.
- Certified to EN 12941
- 1998 + A2:2008 (TH2)
- Certified to EN 166
- 2001 1 B
- Certified to EN 175
- Certified to EN 379
- 2003 + A1: 2009 3/9-13
- Fumes and particulate