Capsflow - Capsule Filters - CIK Series
Capsflow CIK series is a family of full-size capsule filters with Staubli and Hose Barb connection at the vent, which enables an in-line integrity test.
The PES membrane capsule utilizes a single layer hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane, for liquid filtration.
The ePTFE membrane Bio-burden reduction capsule utilizes a single layer hydrophobic PTFE membrane, for air and gas filtration.
CIKPP Capsule Filters with depth structure of polypropylene media, for liquid filtration.
All the membranes offer broad chemical compatibility, higher dirt holding capacity with high flow rates at low-pressure drop, and low extractables.
For product specifications, applications, and order information consult the CAPSFLOW catalog.
- All materials meet the specifications of far biological safety per USP Class VI -121C° far plastics.
- The material used to produce filter media and hardware is safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 10/2011.
- Filters media material
- PES, ePTFE, Polypropylene
- Maximum operating pressure
- Liquid: 5bar (80psi) at 77°F/25°C; Gas: 3.5bar (60psi) at 77°F/25°C
- Maximum operating temperature
- Fittings In/Out
- TC (Tri-Clamp), HB (Hose Barb)
- ST (Staubli), HB (Hose Barb)