Capsflow - Capsule Filters - CXK Series
The GVS CXK Capsflow Steaming in Place Capsule Filters have a standard filter sealed in a robust plastic housing, which remains high-strength and integral at a harsh applications.
Availables with different membranes:
- Hydrophobic Filter membrane PTFE for air and gas filtration,
- Hydrophilic Filter membrane PES and NYLON for liquid filtrations.
For product specifications, applications, and order information consult the CAPSFLOW catalog.
- Steaming in Place (SIP) sterilization.
- Materials used to produce filter media and hardware are safe for use in contact with foodstuffs in accordance with EU Directives 10/2011.
- Easy connection with sanitary flange.
- All materials meet the specifications far biological safety per USP Class VI-121C° far plastics.
- Filters Media material
- PES, ePTFE, NYLON
- 2.5'' (84mm), 5'' (159mm)
- Sterile filtration of air and liquid in pharmaceutical and biological products
- Sterile air/gas feeds