Elipse® A1P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes, S/M & M/L.
Find where to buy:
SPR338 S/M Elipse Mask with A1P3 filters
SPR503 M/L Elipse Mask with A1P3 filters
SPR341 A1P3 Replacement filters
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
- EN140: 1998 + EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 A1P3 R D (suited for organic gases and dust).
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate At 1000 ppm: A1 >70 minutes cyclohexane.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone.
- Gas Filters: Activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Agriculture (pesticides)