Elipse ABE1P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes (S/M & M/L).
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
These offer versatile protection against substances in concentrations up to 5,000 ppm and from dust and mists up to 50 TLV.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 ABE1P3 R D. CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 minutes. Chlorine >20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide >40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide >25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide >20 minutes.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone.
- Gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair