Elipse® ABEK1 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes (S/M & M/L).
Find where to buy:
SPR487 S/M Elipse Mask with ABEK1 filters
SPR488 M/L Elipse Mask with ABEK1 filters
SPR489 ABEK1 Replacement Filters
This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced. Particulate filters can be added (SPM523 and SPM524).
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 ABEK1 R. CE 2797
- At 1000 ppm: cyclohexane >70 minutes. Chlorine > 20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide > 20 minutes. Ammonia > 50 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- activated carbon sealed into a ABS shell.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For multiple gases and vapours
- Ammonia gases